The “BOSS Made Successful” Women’s Spotlight:
Tasha W.|Royalty Refined
Tasha W. is often deemed as the “Messenger of Hope” and she is an author, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker. She specializes in working with women who have been scorned, broken, mishandled, and overlooked. On August 24, 2015, Tasha W. founded Royalty Refined, a movement that is devoted to helping young women to confront their insecurities, make peace with their past and build a prosperous future.
Tasha W. is the published author of “Who Am I When Everything is Silent? and Who Am I When I’m Under the Limelight?”, books of poetry that are reflective of how she overcame the circumstances of life by trusting in God and yielding to His plan.
Tasha’s Mission: to help women rise from a place of pain to a posture of promise. I empower women to find their voice, unlock the treasure that’s within and pursue their purpose.
About Royalty Refined: Royalty Refined provides opportunities for women to freely express their expectations while finding strength in support of others.
The Royalty Refined Team consists of 4 women (including Tasha W.) & the roles served on the Royalty Refined team is solely voluntarily.
- Samantha Vernet ~ Branding Assistant who merges technology and cutting edge strategies to capture our follower base on social media. She creates marketing and promotional products, operates the social media accounts and updates website content.
- Famince Fils-Aime ~ Soiree’ Consultant who creates and plans our events.
- Cheldine Paul ~ Financial Specialist who prepares annual budget reports and assists with fundraising initiatives.
Royalty Refined offers:
- Small group sessions, professional development workshops, social events and community outreach on a continual basis.
- An annual Newfound Esteem & Worth (N.E.W.) Conference during the month of September, which is geared towards addressing the issues in the lives of women that are often hidden.
- Signature products are the Royalty Refined t-shirts and other apparel that are conversation starters to boldly express your story.
Here is a Snippet of the Online Interview with Tasha W.
The Daily BOSS: What is unique about your business?
Tasha W: Royalty Refined is more than an organization. It is a movement dedicated to inspire women to see their God-given worth and value.
The Daily BOSS:What made you choose this type of business?
Tasha W: As a sexual assault survivor, there was a time in my life where I questioned my identity, my worth and my existence. I made the courageous decision to stop feeding my fears and start living in freedom by serving as an advocate for those whose voices were silenced. As a messenger of hope, I apply my educational background and life experiences encourage women to explore the power of fearlessness and embrace the life they have always imagined.
The Daily BOSS: Does your organization help the community where it is located?
Tasha W: Yes, Royalty Refined has participated in awareness campaigns for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Mental Health. For 2018, we plan on being more hands-on with partnerships moving forward.
Tasha W. Shares Advice to Entrepreneurs… ” Be patient with yourself and the process it takes for the manifestation of your dreams to be revealed. Don’t get caught up in comparing yourself to someone else’s process. Your journey is personal, purposeful and continuous.”
HOW TO CONTACT Tasha W.
Boutique: Royalty Refined Attire
**Feature written to Empower others, Inspire others, & Network with other women and Celebrate the Amazing & Talented work of Tasha W. & Chi’s Royalty Refined***
Stay Connected with The Daily BOSS Network:
SHOP | ENROLL | JOIN | LISTEN
SHOP The Daily BOSS Made Successful Collection…
ENROLL in The Daily BOSS “RICH Girl Team” ACADEMY
JOIN the The Mailing List for Updates when a NEW BOSS Made Successful Entrepreneur Women’s Spotlight is Posted.
***NOTE: We respect your Privacy and your information is Private for this email List only***
LISTEN Via Podcast & Listen to Host, Loretta Rose Latest PODCAST: