A LOVE PROMISE; The Journey of losing a parent is beyond the ability of being able to capture a sustained memories of eternal moments as phases your life unfold, yet the wisdom that is departed within them unto us is life-changing to say the least.
During my time with my Mom in her final moments in this world our conversations were selectively about the past, the current, and the future. We made sure that we went through the memories of my childhood, the current life that I live and the daily challenges, and finally in her final days we focused diligently on my future as she so eloquently made me promise her 10 THINGS!
10 THINGS THAT I PROMISED MY MOM:
1) Don’t Cry in front of my Siblings During her transition.
2) Don’t Grieve too long & hold myself from moving forward with life.
3) Always BAKE A Great Cake!
4) Love Life & TRAVEL to All The Places We planned on going together.
5) Write a Cookbook with her Favorite Recipes.
6) CELEBRATE Life MY Style!
7) NEVER Give up on My Dreams, Goals, & Entrepreneur Ideas.
8) Allow my Children to Make Mistakes.
9) Press Forward to SUCCESS No Matter What & NEVER Quit.
10) Remember That I am a ‘Limited Edition’!
As a daughter I definitely had to take a significant amount of time to regroup after the loss of my Mom, as a person with a busy lifestyle and demanding family I had to take some time to reflect and rejuvenate my mind, body, and soul….
Now, I am gradually moving back into my passions of Entrepreneurship and daily activities… as My Mom would say if she were here… LET’S GO! WE HAVE THINGS TO DO!
So, My Dear.. YOU May Ask, What’s Next? More of ME! More FAITH… More Personal Empowerment… More Passion… More Daily BOSS Network Inspirations… AND More CELEBRATING Life MY Style!
Stay tuned & make sure you subscribe to my Social Media Channels via Instagram, Facebook, & YouTube.
The Daily BOSS Network Instagram
Loretta Rose Homes Instagram
CELEBRATE Life My Style Instagram
Inspired TV/ YouTube Channel
Until Next Time, Continue to CELEBRATE Life Your Style!